TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

18 June 2006

Ok, right now I'm really challenging myself to complete at least half of 2 assesment books and complete my schoolwork including the stupid 'No Drugs' poster-drawing competition, I have already drawn the poster but I don't have time to colour it up. Starting monday[tomorrow] I'll start on the english assement book that my mum bought it for me. Then on I try to complete a Primary5 MATHS assesment book. Don't laugh! I'm really weak at maths so I'm satarting on a primary 5 book first. After that on tuesday I do my colouring on that poster and complete my English summary, comprehension homework inclusive of my E-Learning. Wednesday, physics and biology homework and the rest of the week, complete all my homework. By friday I'll be done and just need to get ready to pack up my bag. No worries...

Sheesh, see what I mean, for the Sec1 Normal Academic has this much homework to do....you can't imagine how much homework the express students have. Poor thing> Hahahaha. Not only that, how about the sec4's having the major examinations? To them a 1-month-holiday is equal to a 1-week-holiday......they maybe spending 3 whole weeks just to complete their homework or more. Well that's too bad.

Just a few more days till school re-opens. Wish all sec4s and 5s to use their last few days of the holiday wisely. You guys really need this advice lolx....

posted @ 8:18 PM


+ + +