TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

21 June 2006

I would like to apologize to my english teacher, Ms Gay and Ms Nathan, for not doing my English Writing for 2 months. Sorry. I would also like to apologize Ms Marlina for not doing for Malay Diary for about 1 month. I owe Ms gay 8 papers of english writing A5 size since every week I must do english writing. Plus I owe Ms Marlina more than 40 pages of A5 size Malay Diary. Crazy!!! Okay rite now I oredi finish up Ms Gay's work. I'm starting the Malay Diary now.

I just realized that the 3rd term that is an Examination. It will cosisits of everything!!! Including English writing and Malay Diary! And also I realized that if I want to go to express, I must work damn hard and ot to skip homework every week! Serves you right Squidward!! God please help me....I'm tired. I know is my fault. 40 over pages of malay diary, luckly the paper siz e is only A5. Imagine if its A4!!! Anyway how the hell did I managed not to do my work WITHOUT the teacher knowing!!! Damn I'm good!! Hahaha......

OK ok...now I am busy so I want to do my homework!!!

Warning to my cousin Nazville6!!!! Stay out of this and pretend that this is nothing okay!!!
Go and complete your maths assesment book lolx!!

posted @ 8:36 PM


+ + +