26 June 2006
Finally BPMB is back in buisness! TommorowIs going to be the first practice of the term. Anyway good news for me and my school!
Firstly, the military bands from Malaysia and Thailand are coming to our school!!! They are going to perform for us and share their experiences with us (BPMB). Is it cool. I can get many pen-pals and make more friends. I can't wait. Suddenly there are lots of good and fun-filling activities set up for BAND MEMBERS, what's more is the first week of the term.
Secondly, the 40th SYF Anniversary celebration at National Stadium on saturday 1st July! There are so many things going on there like Choir memebers singing, Flypast, Paratroopers and so much more. The Prime Misnister is also going to be there!!! Is actually the Final SYF Display Band Competition. So exciting.
Too bad is only for Military Bands and not SJAB members. Sorry Nazville6, you can't join in the fun with the rest of us ( BPMB)
I am so bloody damn lucky to be a main band member and to enjoy this privileges!
posted @ 5:50 PM
+ + +
|