27 June 2006
Today's history lesson was absolutely cool and interesting. Yeah, I learn about the history of India. Do you know that India was actually called Indus. History about India okay. Anyway......
The class was so hevock and noisy like hell. Everyone in the damn class keep on shouting and asking stupid questions that are not related to History. The class was more noisier and crazy when the teacher called one of my classmates 'darling' just to embarrassed him. But at last it turns out that the class was mentally ill and wanted the teacher to call them 'darling'.
The teacher is a young lady about 19-20 years old maybe...
Anyway is so damn irritating when most of my classmates pick the colour PINK for the History File.
Like there was so many other choices......black, orange, yellow, white.....
Wads worst and surprising is that most of the BOYS choose the colour PINK!!!!!! But for me I choosen white.....Wad the hell....like there are no other colours in the world to choose from....
Anyway, today is fun day coz Military Band is on again... Finally I get to do the whole show and marching under the sun....ahhhhh finally some Vitamin D for my skin....
This week is such a busy week.....The Thailand Band and Malaysian Band are coming to my school. I was so shockingly surprised when my band teacher said that the Thailand & Malaysian Bands are very good and up to the World's Standard of Military Bands.....You see wad I mean! The Thailand & Malaysian Band are totally better than Singapore Bands!!!
And the other news......
I am going to the 40th SYF Anniversary Celebrations and the National Stadium, this saturday!!! I am damn bloody great this week...Energized up for all the events.
Too Bad Nazville6! Your down!!
posted @ 8:26 PM
+ + +
|