TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

14 July 2006

English Lessons are always the best, I seriously meant the BEST...
Firstly I got quite alot of homework from my english teacher, MrTan..and definitely I have no complains or WHAT SO EVER to the homework that he gave me and the class. I really wanna do MORE english homework..coz rite now I noe the true meaning of English only 85% lolx.

The only few subjects that I dread the most is Physics and Maths- I dun undersatand a single word wad are the two subjects teacher explaining. But overall I definitely must try/ DO the maths and physics exams paper coz it may OR may not pull my marks up- to me the physics and maths helps me pull up the subject and it's not COMPULSORY at all. I dun even understand why the biology paper and the pysics paper must mixed together. Even if I get my biology full marks but my physics and F, I would still get low marks for SCIENCE. Sheesh some nerves these setters..

posted @ 11:15 PM


+ + +