TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

03 July 2006

OKAy this blog is meant for yesterday and NOT today....

Finally someone help me to customize my blog
I am definitely satisfied and
It takes like about 1 & half hour for HER to finish customizing
And more important, I really appreciate and thank this person
She is none other than Bp Flautist Esther....(flute)
Hahahaha..but seriously thank you
I did'nt noe how to customize my blog lahz...eh next time can help me customize my FRiendster accout too okay! hahaha

Now back to my story

After customizing blog, I was having 4 conversations in MSN Messenger... Like wad the..., there were so many blinking orange lights on each conversation. I dun noe who to answer first. So I decided to say 'Bye' to each conversation and off the computer...Hahaha....clever eh.
Anyway it was 1am in the morning...must sleep lahz..very tired okay!
That's all...

posted @ 8:19 AM


+ + +