TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

18 July 2006

I had jus watched The Suite Life of Zack & Cody..
Is actually on Disney Channle but I don't have Cable TV so I watched it on YouTube
So funny like hell the show, actually I dun noe abt the show before, until puteri93 introduced it to me...HaHa
Is a comedy for children rated "G''... Of coz I wanna watched some more...

I still remebered the girl said "Darn Nun. There you see I cursed a Nun and I don't care. darn Nun!".........................so funny bah
For this episode is about a baby doll and the girls must take care of it....and Zack & Cody they quarelled and than they got together again....
You guys should watched the show too!!- and understand the whole story and situation!!!

posted @ 8:45 PM


+ + +