TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

04 August 2006

Common Test Episode Five- Biology & Physics [LAST EPISODE]

Awww...to bad this is the last episode of common test series. But not too worry, there will be a quick update about my test results- only 1 episode....SO better READ okay...

Today's biology & physics test is quite difficult. The biology test was much more confusing as the MCQ options are almost the same but for the physics, there are alot of open-ended question so is much more easier to answer them.
Biology paper.....not that difficult, got some easy open-ended questions and overall is okay2 paper.
Physics paper.....Bloody damn hard & difficult. Espcially the part where you must calculate things here & there. Overall 'I think I am going to get and an A, IF YOU KNOW WAD I MEAN'

Well that's all for the last episode of common test series this August!
GOOD LUCK & GOOD BYE......

posted @ 7:40 PM


+ + +