TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

22 October 2006

SeLaMaT hArI rAyA.....[as if! it's not even hari raya yet]

Okay here's the big crap that's been going around my house for the past few days.
First of all, I've been posting things saying that I would vaccum the house, clean the tables etc..BUT until now I have not been doing those things. Actually someone esle had been doing it other than me. My parents and siblings lolx. Okay now it's the summary of today's day. Tomorrow is the last day of Ramadhan and after the 'azan margribh' or call for prayer, it'll marks the 1st day of hari raya or also known a s 1st of Syawal.

Today wad I did was very tiring and exausting. I helped my mum to bake 4 whole marble cakes and some mini chocolate wif chocolate rice. It took us about 3 hrs or so to bake them. We started out around 8 am until 11.30 am. It was hard work and effort. Other than that, after my father came back from Giant, Geylang and Sheng Shiong to buy Kek Lapis and Kek Gulung and some other sweet stuffs, I finally got to put up the lampu lap-lip, you know, those small lights that shine and blink at malay houses during hari raya. The lights look pretty cool and awesome on the sea-blue curtains. We [my family] finally made it. Made it to clean the house and do all the autumn cleaning or is it winter cleaning? Anyway, everything was done. Perfect. Only to put the carpets and rug tomorrow before my grandfather comes.

That's that....nothing much to do now. Also tomorrow got skool and band stuffs that is needed to be settled. Rite now, every things complete. also finished planning our [my friends & I] outing together during 1st Nov, Hari Raya.

Okay, signing off...
TAG ME !!!

posted @ 8:13 PM


+ + +