TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

26 October 2006

At my mum's best friend house....
Hey there people. Below is my photo and my family with my mum, also, my brother's friend. Unfortunately my brother is not in the photo. I'm the one wearing the dark brown baju kurung. My younger sister is the one wearing the yellow baju melayu. The 2 older ppl are my parents obviously and last but not least, the guy that sitting right beside me, smack between those sofas, is my brother's friend.
____<>____
____<>____
8 years of friendship since kindergarten years. Yeah that's rite. My bro's friendship with this guy started ages ago. Long before I was borned [joking lahz]. Now both of them are in Sec 2. It's kind of amazing,- when I got there, the family really treated my family very well, with enthusiastic and heart- warming welcome, well what can I say, it's been a long time we never visited them. Isn't it cool to be like them. I mean when some guests are in my house, I would just shake hands wif them and go inside my room and wait for them to leave but their family is totally different [haha], way much better than ours [of course]. This was the 3rd house we visited. Last year's hari raya we didn't went to their house, so instead, we went this year. Luckily we got time to take photo as you could see from the picture above...well that's all for today. Tomorrow big day...got concert and it's the last day of skool too. Must do loads of packing up.
That's all
TAG ME!!!

posted @ 11:12 PM


+ + +