20 March 2007
Today I did a really really serious offence!!! I mean I triggered the FIRE ALARM accidentally. The whole school evacuated and went to the field. Disrupting the school lessons and wad they are doing. I accidentally did it with my drumsticks. So bloody sacred and nervous. I cried a bit coz of the scaredness. Punishment was simple, DETENTION like i dunno how many weeks lahz.
First and foremost, I would want to apologize to my school. And more importantly to the band members and my beloved section. Because of me, I put shame to you ppl. Sorry ok...seriously I didn't do it on purpose. Thanx for ur replies to cheer me up and make my situation better. I promised never to do such silly stoopid pathetic idiotic psychotic things in my life ever again. Please accept my sincerely and utmost apology. Thank you.
Anyway I was so bloody sick and sacred lahz....Mr Tan kept on screaming and shouting at me. I mean he continuously scolded me and blame me like I started World War 3. Until my dad came, he calm down and try to make the situation at ease. Actually, I was so glad I didn't got caning or whacking but just some plain old detention classes. Thank god for that. Mrs Ong got real mad at me. Actually, even though it was an accident, Mr Tan made it as if I was REALLY REALLY playing a prank which I totally DID NOT...he sounded like he was forcing me to say i did it intentionally. So....this is how THEY play the game. I must be good at defending myself lahz.Ms Janice and Mr Tom Chan on the other hand were trying to console me which I really appreciated so much :). Sir and Mrs Soh gave me a good lesson to. Thanx guys. Kumar was like joking lahz...but there were some lessons between the words.
I only did one alarm and got detention. "Why not do 5, the punishment still the same wad"....hahahaha...so funny. But, hey, it was a serious offence that in fact made it 1st time in history in this campus for breaking the alarm....ahhhhh...so famous in a very very bad way. He also added that this accident happen the SAME WAY when he was at sec school, band. EXACTLY PRECISELY ACCURATELY and CORRECTLY the same way i did it. Using drumsticks.
Well ppl sorry for all the trouble and shame I caused. Pls try to understand that people do make mistakes. Thanx...
posted @ 8:08 PM
+ + +
|