06 March 2007
Today I had my last band practice before march holidays. Tomorrow I'm not coming for band coz I have an IPW field-trip to NEWater Plant. Thursday there's sectional!!! Yeah which basically means I get to play the drums [I hope].
Today's summary: I was bloody damn tired and my muscles are in bad shape. I had to learn some marching which Kumar commented that it was good AFTER Syafiqah & Sih Yuan taught me [and the other 2 bass drummers]. Before that, our marching was like crap. But even so, there's still room for improvement. It was hard and difficult to crab march [march sideways] coz firstly without the bassdrum was already hard enough but can you imagine with the bassdrum? It's so heavy especially when most of the weight was at the front of the bassdrum. Not only that, my basic drills sux big time. I dunno how to turn left or right and not sure to turn which way to face the back. It was so dreadful and embarrassed lahz...
After that, it rain....pouring rain as in rain cats and dogs plus the rest of the zodiac animals, farm animals and zoo animals.
I mean...my bassdrum got wet which i really hate it. My spectacles got even wet and my eyes were blurred by the water and couldn't see clearly when marching so it sux!!! Then have to wipe and clean the bassdrum. Nonetheless, it was still raining zoo and the band doesn't have to fall out. After that, we got consent forms about extra band practices during Mrach holidays which I really LOVEEEEE.....i'll even love if I get to play the bassdrum I hope. Please Syafiqah help me confirm.
......it was still raining until 6.25 liddat. ......when it starts to calm down, me and Sih Yuan took this oppurtunity to quickly get out and go to the bus stop before it rained zoo again. Anyway I'm home already by 6.45pm. I watched Hana, the channel U show at 7pm.
and yes. Nadiana my percussion friend went sick. Aiyo...wad happen? You were so good and u got sick??? I hope u get well soon. Pls get well. Take care okay.
That's all.... TAG ME!!!
posted @ 7:49 PM
+ + +
|