TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

01 March 2007


Sha La La.....>
Hey people and peeps!
Oh man...fisrtly I wanna say that 'I'm Back!!!!!!!' That's rite, I'm starting to post blogs again. Is a whole new chapter got so many to say.....most probably about percussion in each and every entry I post.

Last Tuesday and today [Thursday] I finally got a chance to 'touch' and play the bassdrum. Hell it was heavy but I dun care about size or wad-so-ever. All I care is that I can play the bassdrum and put my efforts into it....even though I got repriminded by my 'drum teacher' [Dun wanna mention names] alot of time, I still wanna learn.

I was damn happy and excited. Luckily I learn the basic. All this happen from last year...
THE STORY: After band comp 2006, I found out that I was 'attracted' to drums. I started learning some of the basic and I try my best to help myself into that section. After 8 months of hard effort, here I am, playing the bass.

All this could not happen if not for Syahir, my senior [he was the very 1st one who taught me the basics and lend me his sticks], Aisyah, my friend [everytime there was drum lessons, she was the first one to tell me about it] and the rest of my seniors and ex-senior [ex-SL, Present SL and the Sec 2]....thanx! Btw Bp Baritonist still rox!

So many things I wanna mention but I could only give this:
a Concert Drum Set and
some sticks!

Well wadever it is.......this is the summary for today's post.

Always remember that i'm a part-time baritonist but a FULL-time percussionist! [And not the other way round!]

TAG ME!!!!


posted @ 8:08 PM


+ + +