25 March 2007
Today there's absolutely nothing much to talk about except for today's Ugly Betty episode which was so bloody awesome. So far this is like the best one. Hornay man....[hahaha], and got that conflict too plus, who the hell is that UNKNOWN lady wrapped around with "toilet paper", I guessed. She keeps on calling Daniel and don't even wants to reveal her damn name. So mysterious....
And I seriously can't get over my freedom from Hak Soon's 2 detention classes. The feeling during detention class:
R E G R E T N E S S G U I L T I N E S S A W F U L N E S S L O U Z Y N E S S & definitely the damn downcast feeling of 100% pure S A D N E S S :(
Anyway wads done cannot be undone rite? So like I say, MOVE ON ;)
Looking forward to tomorrow's schedule and exciting plans. Other than that, tomorrow got sectional practice which I am so enthu and crazy about. Memorize 2 songs and 2 drum solos. One of them was modified AGAIN by Kumar. God, how can I memorize PERFECTLY if this continues happening & happening again. I hope that there will be no more changes. Syafiqah's still thinking about the movements and I'm still trying to get the dance rite.
So that's all for today. A short post. TAG ME!!!
posted @ 10:49 PM
+ + +
|