23 April 2007
Today had English Paper 1 and 2. Composition writing and Language & Grammar use, respectively. It suxed to the core, coz I chose the wrong topic for my essay writing but I did well for my letter-writing.
Yesterday and Saturday went to Malacca & the stoopid farking Blogger deleted my Sunday's post which has loads of picture taken during my visit there. Now I'm feeling lazy to update the pictures, sorry :(
Yeah I watched Shooter, Kill Bill & The Reaping recently which were quite an awesome movie. Shooter was an NC16 film, heck care ar. Kill Bill was most probably Nc16 too. The Reaping was also NC16. Couldn't understand why nowadays more movies are rated NC16, M18 & R21. Isn't fair coz some of us are brave & have a certain mentality to watch such films talking bout ONLY NC16 movies.
G- General which means the whole family can enjoy watching together. PG13- Parental Guidance. Must have an adult. NC16- No Children Under 16. Usually containsViolence, Horror and Sexual References or Coarse Language. M18- Mature 18. Usually contains Mature Theme, Brief Nudity, Violence & Gore, Sexual References. R21- Restricted 21, contains Sexual References & Strong Violence & Gore.
Obviously those movies that are rated above NC16 contains the same qualities of NC16. Seriously I couldn't wait to be 21 coz I could fianally watch every single genres of movies! Haha...dun get me wronged.
Well I feel so bored. Got 2 Literature test ahead of me which is tomorrow & Wedenesday. That's all! TAG ME!!!
posted @ 8:54 PM
+ + +
|