20 April 2007
Today basically it's Friday & there's only 4 periods & 1 recess time. Which is about 5 hours of schooling. Anyway today there was Maths, English, Mother Tongue & Chemistry. The best was Chemistry coz there's this worksheet that Ms Lin gave & I got only 2 questions wrong out of 14 total questions. Which means I may gotten 2nd in class and I did it myself. My friends & buddies were copying my paper lahz...
Anyway, today and lately I've been listening to Beyonce. You know the Beautiful Liar, Check On It, Listen, Deja Vu and my favourite Ring The Alarm songs. I mean all this is the best of Beyonce lahz. And suddenly out of the blue I feel like listening to them and I imagine my Military Band playing the song Beautiful Liar acoustically lahz.
And the next 2 weeks is exam week. My first paper is English and I am so bloody nervous and scared about it. Ms Meyer was making the class so called worried bout the 1hr 45mins paper and the Laguange & Grammar Use PAPER 2 which I am so weak at. My grammar sux but nonetheless my creative writing skills are the best comapared to any other person in the normal academic course for sec 2.
Well, I'm gonna study that ASAP and work on it to achieve the best possible marks to support my L1R5 points. Other than exam, there's also no band which make myself so sulking boring. The reason I go to school is becoz of [ number one] Military Band training and [ number two ] to get my O Level certificate ASAP. I don't go to school coz parents force you lahz and all the stoopid lame excuses that you ppl could think of. Pls lahz....grow up! I mean it's my future and band has make my life so much better and occupying in school. Without band I will be twice as serious and stern in class coz I am sick of the subjects studied and I know that I have to go home early coz no band :(
Plus, tomorrow I'm going for a 4hr Honda car trip to Malacca, Malaysia. I mean I'm going there for a purpose [ number one ] my grandmother's sister passed away and [ number two ] to get a peace of mind before the exams start which I am so unprepared. Anyway I really like long trips coz it's occupying and the time will pass by so fast especially when you're at the highway for FOUR hours!!! I gotta charge my handphone & people I cannot received your sms & calls until the next day okay. So don't bother trying so. So excited, I mean not the passing away of a relative but the journey.
Lately also, I've been thinking wad will happen if my percussion seniors are gone in term three which is smack after the June holidays. I'm firstly gonna miss them & secondly I may or may not improve because of them leaving and the presence of them not being with the rest of the percussionist. Sad to say I sort of like them leaving BUT in a good way lahz. I mean I really really really want them to focus on their study and really score for their O Levels so for the time-being it's good that they dun focus too much on band lahz. But hey, do tag along lahz...
Anyway I'm excited bout tomorrow's long long journey. Nervous about exams. Sad bout seniors. Happy I still got life to do [ which can keep me occupied as a lifetime job ] Life, to me is a job you know :)
That's all TAG ME!!!
posted @ 9:37 PM
+ + +
|