08 April 2007
The only thing I have to say is OMG
I'm finally blogging again after about ONE week of not doing so.
The story:
After Flag Day which was a Saturday, I felt so bloody sick & tired. I was ALREADY feeling so SICK during Flag Day. Why the hell I come for??? Anyway I already felt sickening sick on the next day, Sunday. Sick like HELL. Monday and Tuesday I didn't come to school. I was feeling so bloody crazy and stress coz I cannot go for BAND!!! My heart was about to explode as I already missed 2 whole band practices which was SO SO worth it for me!!!
On Wednesday I came. I come to school with this farking look that I hated. During band practice I WAS NOT OKAY, in fact I made my section's lives even difficult. I almost fainted half-way during the practice & ask for early leave which made me so sad & miserable and the stoopid bloody security guard was giving me a hard time just to step out of school. He said that I must change to HALF UNIFORM to leave skool, I was in my PE Attire lahz. Farking guard!!! I hated that guard ever since last year lahz...
Thursday I felt the WORST. Sick like more than hell...cannot take it. Eat medicine is like eating the whole pharmacy and at least half of the hospital medicine supply. I got performance on SATURDAY which was like 2 days away from Thursday. I was so so so scared. Panicked like hell....telling myself "PLEASE RECOVER ASAP!!!" Pushing my body to the limit and by Friday everything started to calm down. My body was getting better coz I went to the clinic & they gave me anti-biotics. WTH took me so long to go to that place????
Friday was GOOD FRIDAY and I so called enjoyed myself. There's a lot of great show lined up on TV so I hog on to the TV for 8 hours straight. The next day, Saturday which was the PERFORMANCE DAY. Ms Ng treat the percussion section chicken rice :) Percussion section was the earliest to come. We came at 10am but the rest of the band came at 12noon plus plus so that's why she gave us a treat for our EXTRA effort.
The day was awesome. It was warm and the weather was fine until it came to the afternoon which I dun wanna say anything but I MUST say. It rained like THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. Cats and dogs ppl!!! How the hell are we supposed to perform?????? I was telling to myself "If the band don't perform, I'll swear I will smack the VIP faces if I saw them." I mean, our efforts and practices for this day....all our hard work....
Nonetheless we performed :) We performed in the void deck and the drums have to play so damn soft which I hated coz drums are supposed to be loud!!! I screw up the bassdrum parts & act dunno. I acted cool though as if I was a pro bassdrummer. EVERYTHING was great!!! The best ever!!! God how much I love and miss band nowadays...
Everything turn out pretty good actually. Today which is a Sunday is my last day for the week. I feel happy & I LOVE MY SECTION Thanx for being there when I'm sick ppl. Judith & Syafiqah you guys are the best!!! Shi Yuan thanx for teaching me the scores. My percussion section I love you ppl alot. Appreciate that you guys took care of me last Sunday, 1st April 2007 [the Victoria Concert day...]
Rite now I'm feeling so much better. I'm coming to school tomorrow!!! and guess wad, I'm going to do my extremely best on Sports Day which I AM going to make the band & section proud :)
The school will me damn mesmorized!!! Hey I feel like ordering PIZZA rite now....see ya peeps later! LOVE PERCUSSION...ohhh the CRAZYNESS:))))
posted @ 5:44 PM
+ + +
|