31 May 2007
Hey there ppl!! Anyway lately I turn up for 2 band practices which kinda made me really really tired :( and I've been having the worse foot cramps too. Plus there's something I wanna tell to the world lolx...and that is Birthday Season lolx.
Lai Cheng on 24th May which was over Daniel, my band instrutor, on 30th May which was yeaterday and the whole percussion sang him a Bday song which was so sweet :) MY BIRTHDAY on 2nd June which is on Sat!! Wei En birthday is on 8 June which is the same with her classmate and my friend's Bday. OMG it's such a small tiny little world :) Jian Hui, my ex-bassdrum senior's Birthday on 10th June which is 2 days after Wei En's Bday lolx.. Plus there's still my ex-percussion leader's Bday soon too.
Today's Vesak Day and although I am not celebrating and NEVER will celebrate, I kinda slack myself today coz there's no band practice and I get to watch the TV all day from morning rite until now, currently I'm watching 50 First Date starring Adam Sandler & Drew Berrymore...lovely couples.
Tml there's band practice and I'm looking forward to it. You can se how enthu I am during those practices especialy playing the toms which I am so into it. And guess wad!!! There's this new sec 1 MALAY guy joining our section and I hope he will continue and behind it there's a cut...check this out.
Syahir my senior was a Baritone Euphonium player just like this sec 1 guy. I was a Baritone Euphonium player just like this sec 1 guy. This sec 1 guy was a Baritone Euphonium player too :) and WE ALL transfered to PERCUSSION and we're ALL MALAYS!!!! OMG....is like a legacy that cannot be changed and why do malay baritone guys always goes thru this except Nizal lolx...
and yesterday I saw my young beautiful Chemistry Teacher with my friend who is 14 year old...I think their dating and they're kinda good-looking-type of couple lolx. But on other circumstances, they're both not suitable for each other...awww...heck care abt that.
Anyway see ya!! Happy Holidays and Happy Birthday [just for the heck of it :)] TAG ME!!!
posted @ 9:01 PM
+ + +
|