17 May 2007
Today there was pathetically nothing to do. Not even a single piece of 'good meaningful' thin to do. And I had this FIVE HOURS Leadership Training course which totally sux coz three quaters of the lesson I was not paying attention and was in my own world, not only me okay!! Almost everybody did their own stuff and the course which WE PAID by Edusave wad totally useless except for a game which I totally enjoyed:
THE CATERPILLAR

The game was to hold a balloon between one another without dropping or bursting it and we have to walk along this path which the conducter decides. In this case there were 3 chairs and we had to cross over the chairs :) It was fun and challeging. Must have some sense of enthu & trust. Yeah, seriously this is the only thing I did during the whole course XD [hahax]
 Below is the class banner that I made painstakingly with my two bare hands all alone for the cheering competiton. Nice rite??? Anyway it says: 2Affectionates. And my class will be getting our class tee on Monday :)Great news...wonderful peeps!!! I am really into this event. My form teacher sais she will treat the whole class an individual meal based on these 2 criteria. First we must WIN the cheering comp [lower sec] Second all 40 ppl must take part in the competiton.  I am so bloody enthu and excited!! Till then, see ya :) !!! TAG ME!!!
posted @ 9:20 PM
+ + +
|