TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

03 May 2007

Hey today I just had my Malay paper 1 and 2 which I think I could pass and at least afford to get B3. Well rite now, after this, I preparing for my 2 hour long Geography exam for tomorrow. It's going to be damn difficult and tough. I'm so bloody worried about it. I seriously prefer History rather than Geography.

Today's News HEADLINES:

Seriously after my Malay Paper 1, I had an hour long of recess time. My classmates decided to play catching but guess wad, there were a lot of teachers monitoring and loitering around the lower sec area!

MRS ONG/ MR ENG/ The other female VP/MR TAN HAK SOON/ MR LIM JS/ MR EZRA, you get wad I mean!!! The Discipline Committee were all there, maybe because of yesterday incident.

Anyway, after that I went home taking bus 985. OMg the bus was so farking cramped up like sardines. I had to stand directly infront with the driver. And there's even this old looking passenger behind me saying "EH move to the back leh!!! Your teacher never teach you is it!!!", then she ended it with some vulgarities in chinese lahz.

Lolx....I wish I could smack that lady's face. Anyway other than that, today's the last episode of Parental Guidance Season 1. The bloopers were so funny and nice to watch lahz. The kids are so damn cute and Adrain Pang was like hahahaha. Prison Break is also coming rite up very soon at 10pm. I dunno whether I got the time to revise my Geography.

Okay that's all peeps!
TAG ME!!!


posted @ 7:54 PM


+ + +