TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

28 May 2007

Hey there peeps!! Yeah it's been quite a while ever since I blogged :)
and yeah today is my official opening of 2007 June Holidays. I know it's a little late but I like it this way. And on Sat I went for a BBQ party around 8pm unti 10.30pm which was awesome. Sun I watch Pirates Of Carribean and a bunch of other films. Mon which is today, I contd watching movies and Ellen Degeneres Show XD and yeah later I'm watching Campus Superstar too.

Anyway nth much to tlk abt. Tml there's band and I'm definitely looking forward to it. We're going to focus on 2008 SYF Music and it's TOP SECRET. Other than that, my birthday is so so so soon!!! 2nd June!! Rmb that and before I end of, I wanna whish a late Happy Birthday to my Assit. Section Leader Lai Cheng on 24th May :)
and up next is my senior Wei En on 8th June
and ex-senior Jian Hui on 10th June
Happy Birthday to all Gemini peeps XD

TAG ME
see ya!!

posted @ 7:41 PM


+ + +