11 May 2007
Anyway I got my Chemistry & Overall MT results which both of them sux big time. I mean I only got 34 out 60 for Chem and my other frens are winning over me and I got a B4 for my own language. I think i'm slacking a lot lately. Feel so stress thinking abt it. Well basically I screwed those papers. I couldn't really take it anymore. Tired of losing my top position in class by some ppl who won me just by half mark. Monday I'm getting FOUR papers back & I'm so damn worried. Literature, Maths, English & Physics. I hope these subjects will boost up my overall percentage.
Nonetheless, I'm still confident tt I could regain more marks. And yeah I TRY NOT to blame band for all this but I kept denying the obvious. Band has taken up a lot and ever since there's no more band practice due to exams, I was rushing to catch up the syllabus despite all the previous band practices which I didn't regret at all. It's hard to say but is true. Now I must buck up like a hell lot faster than my other frens.
Wadever lahz....some ppl joined Chinese Orchestra, Choir, Dance, Basketball and CCA which don't require much time & they pass with flying colours. On the other hand ppl who joined Band & Volleyball kept on failing in my class which includes me. I'm sick of tired of these ppl boasting abt their marks. Easy for them to say coz they got more time to revise & some even worse, they dun have CCA. I'm really going to get over this marking- grading- system by CCA & involvement in events coz is bringing me & my fren's hopes down.
Other than that, tml is Band Party which I'm excited bout it. And yeah, it's gonna be cool I guess. God, i really need to buck up ASAP.
Message to all spammers!!! Coz of you lame losers, I lost all my previous tagboard messages. Hey if ur unhappy, come here & talk to me one on one at skool & I settle this for once & for all. You think i'm scared? Fark ya'll!
Anyway spammers are just some ppl who wants attention and just plain stoopid coz they dun noe wad to write. At least think first. Lame ppl & yeah I'm cool with it, you think I would cry over some sore-loser spam messages? Yeah wadever...you ppl really making me angry despite the bad days I've been through lately!
TAG ME!!! and yeah I banned ya'll from tagging :) suckers
posted @ 10:39 PM
+ + +
|