02 May 2007
Hey peeps today is really a freaking day for me, from the rise of the sun all the way to sunset is the worse ever.
Firstly my day started of with maths & geography but lucky the geog teacher didn't came. Seriously I was having a hard time with my new bag. I was trying to save my bag from getting wet, spitted and thrown to the floor which was so damn dirty. The guys were like playing water and spraying saliva all around the classroom and I WAS SO PISS OFF. My bag fell to the classroom floor and at that moment, my heart shattered lolx. Eh it drop twice on that stoopid dirty terrain. SO MUCH FOR SAVING MY BAG FROM SALIVA. ARRrrrrrggggghhhh!!!
Fine nevermind about that incident, next after the 2 periods, it was recess which I expect myself to be much more 'enlightened' from this typical period. But than again a TRAGIC yet an UNFORGETTABLE ACCIDENT happened to my classmate who was "SPA-ing" with another guy just outside music room. SPA means fighting & whacking each other.
Anyway the accident was:
1] He either fought or played catching. 2] He hit the noticeboard glass. 3] Glass broke at fell off the noticeboard 4] Causing it TO PEIRCE THRU his leg!!!
OMG OMG OMG.....I just HAD to see so much blood on the floor it was like a puddle [huge one]. His leg was so badly injured until people can most probably see the bone. The ambulance came trying to save that guy's life. I mean, it's the veins & muscles for goodness sake!! Lucky it wasn't the artery or else he may have passed away as soon as the ambulance arrived lahz.
After the accident: 1] Hak Soon came rushing into 2A for more details 2] My class was involved 3]Principal came to see the scene where the accident took place
My class was sad and there was a moment of silence stretching from the front of the class to the far end of the class. We decided to make paper cranes and visit him in the hospital on Fri. We're suppose to make 999 cranes coz to the chinese, number 9 is a good luck number.
 Anyway WORSE still is, I'am so freaking worried that he [the injured guy] cannot take the exams, cannot take part in the soccer interclass match and CHEERING COMP!!!! WTH, the most important things in life and he could not make it [i guess].
Lolx....i gotta focus for tomorrow's Malay paper & Friday's Geography paper. Hey it was kinda petrified to just to see the leg okay!! [ I saw the thick red colour covering the leg]. What more an express student who witnessed the whole accident from top to bottom. Mr Tan called hime too ya know. Must be hard for him. Gruesome yet horrifying, that's wad kids now a days look forward too :)
So that's all! TAG ME!!! Leave me many comments okay! So far my class made 200 plus plus paper cranes...sheesh that's another 700 plus plus to go!
posted @ 8:53 PM
+ + +
|