TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

28 June 2007

Hey skool's back & I alrd had 3 full band practices.
Tuesday was damn tiring coz marching and basic drills.
Wednesday I got reprimanded by SIR for playing toms!! wtf
Thursday which is today is the best day amongst the rest.
Today we did loads of basic stickworks & basic stuffs.
Followed by some more difficult stuffs. LC teached us the Paralos Rumberos
song & I got it right! Wei En teached me the marching-off-drum solo &
I got to play snare for once, instead of my old bassdrum.
I love you ppl [percussion]!!
& rite after band Wei En, Joyce, ZhengWei & me did
the Shark Cheer thingy...haha...you ppl so enthu :)
Well that's all
See ya :)
Aisyah better tell me tml!!!
and yeah, tml Meet the parent session...

posted @ 9:28 PM


+ + +