TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

12 June 2007

Well hey there ppl. I've edited my entertainment corner
which can be found at the side of my blog. It's more
organized and simple to read. Plus I've also divided my
links into 3 groups for easy access. Hope you ppl enjoy it.

And yeah rmb to catch the Princess Hours video clip
which can be found on ytd's post. Enjoy it while you still
can. Yeah tml is your last chance of signing up
for the ECP trip on Thur. Those who are interested
call or sms me ASAP or via msn zann_02@hotmail.com

Other than that today I played with my neighbour's
two black kittens. So cute lolx. Basically that's all
I can tell you ppl! Just rmb to enjoy ur holidays while
you still can coz you got only 14 more days to do so.

Adios!!!
TAG ME!!!
Pls contact me via MSN or sms/ call me by tml if you wanna go ECP with me :)
All are welcome!! Don't miss this chance lolx XD


posted @ 9:44 PM


+ + +