TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

14 June 2007

Today I went to East Coast Park with ppl
whom I never met at all! Haha. Me, Ivan,
Weiting & Weipeng go to ECP together.

Yeah, I sort of know them. Weiting is Ivan's gf.
Ivan & Weipeng are from the same class last year
which is sec 5A 2006. This year ther're like18 yrs old!

We took bus 190 and headed off to Plaza Singapura.
We ate lunch there & there were hardly any
halal stalls at the Kopitiam there. Then we took bus
16 which directly goes to ECP :)


Above the blue guy is Weipeng, Weiting & Ivan.
They were all great skaters. I tried to skate but I fell
down so drastically :( and my ass hurts. I took the
bike instead. Below is the rental shop.



So we cycled and skated for a total of
4 hours! Haha. The second round, Ivan & Weipeng
paid half of the rental since they know I dont have
that much cash XD Thanx ya!

During this time, another 2 ppl came in, to
join us, who were Weipeng's friends.
Suddenly one of them asked me my age.
16? no. 17? no!! 15? no. and I said I was
fourteen XDDDD she said wtf. Hahaha.
She was so surprised coz I was the youngest
there :) and the only Malay and the only
one wearing specs. hahahaha


Above: again Weipeng, Ivan & Weiting!
Below is the rainbow that I got hold off
when we're abt to go home.


MacDonalds anyone?
Weiting took 4 cups of plain water
and the four of us "cheers" together XD


Well, it's alrd 5 plus plus pm so we made
our way thru the underground tunnel and
went to the bus stop.


After we're got separated which means Ivan
and his friends went to town to hang out and
me on the other hand waited for bus 106 to rush
back home. and when the bus came, it was freezing!!!

I was shaking and my hp was so cold. God! I was
5 minutes close of getting frostbites if I dun get out
of the bus soon. The journey took me 1 hour plus.
I got to bear the coldness!


Above is my dinner, some hott instant noodles.
and a cold pack for my tired legs :) so nice.....hahaha

Well that's all ppl!
TAG ME!!!
I seriously enjoy today's event and thanx to Ivan & Weipeng for planning this 'carnival' even though there were only four of us. See ya guys again!

posted @ 9:45 PM


+ + +