TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

08 June 2007

Happy Birthday to my dear senior, Wei En!!!
Hey, your fifteen....be proud :)

***
My day today totally sux. It's even worse than any other day.
To be frank, I'm so sick and upset of the ppl around me.

I've planned to go East Coast tml with my classmate and his friend.
I've planned this on Tue ok! And then they all cant come lolx.

Nvm abt that. I later planned today the same trip.
I called lots of ppl but I heard my seniors have class gatherings.
3p1, 202 & 202 year 2006 are the classes I guessed.

Then at last I gave up. It's hopeless lahz.
Sad to say, I only have 16 more days till the end of my holidays.
Time sure do move fast yet I never do anything worth it lately.

I am so bloody damn tired & I don't wish to plan outings anymore.
I'm telling you this now! Seriously from Primary 5 I have been
professional at planning and organizing gatherings.
But NOT ANYMORE.

My expertise, obviously, has not been recognize by many.
Well basically, I don't know wad to do for the rest of my holidays.
I've completed my hwk and did my revison which includes
drum practicing and stuffs.

Tml is Sat and the chances of me going out is so damn thin.
ANYBODY wanna go out, pls invite me along coz I'm
so damn sianz and bored at home.

it better be worth it
TAG ME!!!
now you see why I've posted my stuffs to the centre, coz of boredom!!!!







posted @ 8:51 PM


+ + +