TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

10 June 2007

Lolx, hey Aaron I will tag your blog :)

***

Anyway today, Sunday, I whipped up three super huge pizzas!
Haha. The recipe is damn easy & yeah, Chef Zann's rocking
the kitchen back again only for today XDDDD

And yeah, my hopes & dreams of going East Coast Park has finally
been restored. I mean I've been planning from last 2 weeks!!
I was actually about 15km close to ECP when I reached Raffles City,
but instead, I kinda went there for a while & forget abt ECP :(
Hahaha.

Ivan my so called ex-bpian-senior-acquaintance planned this
trip to ECP so I kinda tag along. He's inviting more ppl
though. So if u wanna come, well IF u wanna come which
I doubt u want to, just meet me at Pending LRT station
at 10am. Well heck care abt it coz I know u ppl are so damn busy.
HEY! Guess wad!!! You're not even working....

Well, here's the pizzas. Enjoy.


Basically, I really wanna go out. I left only with
15 more days which is abt 2 weeks of holidays and yeah, I haven't
edited my powerpoint slides for physics & literature projects.
SO i must visit ECP before I do the projects. It's a promise
I can tell u that for sure.

And yeah today's religious class I went was
the last class for June. And whenever something is at last,
it will always be the best. And practically I really did
enjoyed it 100%. And not to mention there were only 12 ppl and
out of it, 3 of them were guys!
Hahaha :)

Well that's all!
TAG ME!!!
Haniff enjoy the songs that I 'bluetooth' you & yeah don't you
dare delete the songs coz you nearly used 1 quarter of my hp batt [so it's not worth to delete].


posted @ 8:40 PM


+ + +