02 June 2007
Hey wads-up???
Lolx....i've changed my blogskin and this one looks awesome, give me that rocker look XD and yeah, this is my second post for the day. I just watched School Of Rock and those 10 year-olds were totally great and superb. I mean that drummer was off the line lolx. And the lead guitarist was cool. God, I wish I watch this earlier.
Before I forget, I wanna thanx Hazirah for helping me with my blog. Thanx to the Baritone Euphonium section & Herianti for wishing & singing me birthday song ytd :) and yeah lastly there was this MYSTERIOUS PERSON who sms me & wished me happy bday. Omg, it was damn mysterious and he/she refused to tell me who was he/she. Anyway thanx a lot.
Back to the School Of Rock, i really did do some practice while watching it. And Wei En, I finaly got it rite!!! Omg, so excited. My basic drumming skills improved XD Jack Black was funny though. And hey the passion and willingness to play music in this movie was the best I've ever seen. They work damn hard :)
Lolx..that's all Thanx a lot guys XD TAG ME!!! enjoy my new skin...green and black are hott k :)
posted @ 10:52 PM
+ + +
|