from 4pm to 7pm and currently I'm watching National Treasure.
Black Eyed Peas, London UK sang Where Is the Love
Shakira, Hamburg Germany sang Hips Don't Lie
Kanye West, New York USA sang Gold Digger clean version
Joss Stone, Johannesburg South Africa sang Tell Me What Were Gonna Do Now
Red Hot Chili Peppers, New York USA sang California
Yellow Magic Orchestra, Beijing China played their musical pieces
Alicia Keys, New York USA sang Some People Want It
Sarah Brightman, Beijing China sang Time To Say Goodbye
Pussycat Dolls, London UK sang Don't Cha and Buttons
Linkin Park, Tokyo Japan sang Bleed It Out, In The End, The Little Things You Give Away and their latest album Minutes To Midnight
Bon Jovi, New York USA sang It's My Life and his lastest album is Lost Highway feartured the popular song (You Want To) Make A Memory
Foo Fighters, London UK sang Best of You
Madonna, London UK sang Hey You, Hung Up & La Isla Bonita. Latest Album Confession On A Dnacefloor and she's 50 yrs old :)
The Police, New York USA sang Message In A Bottle and rmb to listen to All The Little Things She Does Is Magic
Enrique Iglesias, Hamburg Germany sang
but lastest song is Do You Know aka The Ping Pong Song
Jack Johnson, Sydney Australia sang but have done a song with Black Eyed Peas titled Gone Going
Nunatak, Antarctica sang all I know its some researchers at Antarctica from Biritish
Keith Urban, New York USA sang it's a nice song he sang but I forgotten!!!
So far that's all I got.
Now dont disturb me!! I wanna watch National Treasure!!!
Ok that's all!!
TAG ME!!!
see ya soon :)