08 July 2007
It's been so long since I started posting. And during this time
I've injured myself so damn badly when me & my friends played a childish yet innocent game called "catching"
Yeah I injured myself damn badly. My mum had to spent 17 bucks on some stoopid medical stuffs. I was very dissapointed coz I was thinking abt BAND BAND BAND
 These are the pictures I took. Above are the medical stuffs. and below are the wounds that were so damn big and evil hahaha. Pain like hell, especially when it is in contact with alcohol swabs and water :)   Tada...after my dressing was complete, I indulged myself to some Raspberry Ice Cream. God it was damn nice.  Ok...watever...it's very painful to bend and walk coz of the wound. And the pain was damn hell. And yeah, it's getting better. I watched LIVE EARTH for abt 8hrs...i must sleep too ok! and yeah, I still need to go for band!! I'm a die-hard band member :) Ok, that's all... TAG ME!!!! and yeah Sabrina, did u really bought me the shades??? OMG, if u really did, thanx so much...appreciate it!! and everybody...please save the Earth!!! i'm gonna cry if i cant turn up for band on tues!!
posted @ 5:18 PM
+ + +
|