Yesterday me and my friends went out to
my classmate's condo. Lolx...i dunno wads up
with me and condos. If you rmb, last week I
also went to a condo lolx...
Invited:
Aaron, Yun Shuang
Irfan, Me, Marcus
Heng Huat, Felicia, Vivian
and of coz Jeth the host himself
We went there to play and hang out lahz.
Play PC games, badminton, tennis and basketball.
But I wanted to swim, anyway the point is, the rest
dun wanna EXPOSE themselves lolx.
If ya know wad I mean...
So I decided to swim alone. So pathetic and there was
nobody in that huge pool. It was me alone. Then after
I swim and all. The girls left first and than the guys
got hungry so we decided to go to BPP for lunch.
FUN STARTS HERE :)

Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza and ate at
McDonald's. Surprisingly I saw Wei En
and Joyce there too but they left earlier.
They just finished their OBS lolx.

We talk a lot when we're eating. Talk about
girlfriends & wads it gonna be like next year.
Who's taking A Maths and who's taking DNT.
Yeah2 after that we took some photos. Above
was me and Aaron. Below is Aaron lolx. He's
still available. Height is around 1.8m and his
looking around.
LADIES you know wad i mean :)
Hahaha.

Above: One wearing yellow onwards, Heng Huat, Aaron who
happens to be available, Jeth & Marcus. We really had a lot of
fun and made a mess. Check the table-tops. And the one wearing
the cap, below, is none other than Irfan.



By now I should have alrd introduced everyone.
The 2 group photos are my favourite of all. I like
group photos lahz and taking photo. It was the
best day of the week. Really enjoyed myself.
Guess who are the 2 ppl below. This question is worth 5 marks lolx.

Damn I sure did enjoyed myself. See ya guys in school soon.
And my Gatsby is about to finish. Help me buy please, lolx.
Well that's all :)
TAG ME!!!
and the 2 band practices for this week
kinda sux, sorry to say this but it's just
not working out for me NOT becoz I'm
not allowed to play the toms but we slacked.
Seriously slack & wasted & yeah the whole
of sec 1 and 2 sux which includes me. I hope
next band practice will be better.
And welcome back beloved seniors.
Hope your presence will make band
practice back to normal again. Trust
me, WE need you ppl!!! See ya :)