TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

08 September 2007


Yesterday went to Bukit View Student Care to do some
CIP work. Earn about 8 hours and me and my friends
had a hell lot of fun. Check out the photos.

Above are the primary one and two students
gathering for the day below is this boy whom
I met and there's also a few peeps I met and
got to know each other :)

The boy above wants me to teach him abacus???
You know those traditional calculator with beads!
And I said "Hey, I learned this when I was in primary two"
"Now I am in secondary two, whoa....I thought abacus was long forgotten"


The girls were playing this snake game and
they seemed to have loads of fun. The boys
on the other hand were just hanging out. XD

Below are my friends who helped out. Nor'ain,
Musfirah and Silk Hua who tried to ran away
from taking a photo lolx.

Below are more of my friends. Xiao Ling, Qi Wei
and Yun Shuang who happen to look so sianz.

Again, Norain and Musfirah.


Yeah this is me and i forgot the boy's name.
I teached him how to write English compositions
and I teached most of the other peeps Maths
and English.

Above the group photo with Xiao Ling and Qi Wei
sux because they cut out my face lolx. They laugh
like wakakakaka hell when seeing this photo.

Below was pretty much best. The photo was taken
by me apparently. And yeah it's nice and all, I know.
Beautiful people pose for beautiful shots. Hahaha.



Overall it was fun and okay.
Everything was smooth and turns out fine.
Kids were cool, seriously.
Tutors and trainers were apparently rather
excited?

Hahaha
That's all
TAG ME!!!
see ya







posted @ 7:16 AM


+ + +