TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

11 October 2007

two words
Archery Sux

I wasted $17 on the sport-activity for Archery.
Actually it's partly my fault coz Archery was my
second choice & Rock-Climbing was first. But then
again, I should have deserve Rock-Climbing lahz!

***
You people know wad!
I actually wanted to delete the post before this,
regarding the fight at skool. But what the hey,
when I look at that guy's face, my mind
totally changed and decided not too. After wad he
has done. Yeah yeah yeah, you all better shut-up

telling me this-
LET BYGONES BE BYGONES
-wadever
-let me be the way I am, I don't believe in that shit
the only thing I believe is saying "I'm Sorry" which
I think it will never happen between me & that guy

Apart from that, today rite after the sports thing,
I found out loads of stuffs abt my friends or foes
which I didnt know all this while. Probably I was
being ignorance. Hello?

? IGNORANCE IS BLISS ?
-wadever crap that's 'supposed' to mean.
***
Many secrets have been spilled out and I'm keeping
my mouth shut. I'm not naive as you think.
'WE' NOT NAIVE!

so bloody-jolly-well fark off 'our' lives
it's 'our' problem & business not yours!


Come to think of it,
you people have not only
made 'our' lives even harder
but making it worse!

arghhhh...why must it be evil [you should know who you[s] are!]

*our & we in this post are my good friends and I


posted @ 7:30 PM


+ + +