22nd November 2007
PULAU UBIN TRIP
Hey hey, I went to pulau ubin with my friend whom
I meet at camp. Sorry Kumar, I lied to you that I went
out with my family. I went with my Orange group members.
We cycled and got lost and had a hell of a time :
10am meet at Tanah Merah MRT and reached Pulau Ubin
at 12 noon after eating & chilling at Changi Village. Ppl who
went were Hong Wee, Me, Alex, Rizwan, Yuan2, WeiYi,
Haiqal, ShiYan, Lerxin, Jeremy & Suria.


Above: At Changi Ferry Terminal
and below is Changi Beach.



Above: Leaving Pulau Ubin :(
and below is a swamp at Ubin.


Above: A picture i took when i was in the bumboat
with my gang & below is me with some cool shades
i borrowed from Suria.


Above is Shiyan, Lerxin & Suria on thier bikes.
and below are some group photos i took :)
Enjoys XD



Above is Me & Alex and
below is Me, Shiyan & Lerxin

The blue colour Eyeor pencil holder is a gift
from Lerxin when she was in Hong Kong.
I put my handphone in it XD

Exactly like gangsta asking for a fight.
Nice people have nice asses :)
Doing a head-stand crap thing in the middle of
Changi Airport Terminal 3 road. And lying
down on it while you still can. Terminal 3 was
cool and it's not offcially open yet so we kinda
crap ourselves on the road way :)


We sat down on the trolley-escalator just for fun.
And below is Alex & Suria behaving innocently.


Last but not least is the group photo we took with
the uncle at Pulau Ubin :)
We ate at Changi Airport Terminal 1 Burger King
and hang around at Terminal 3. Cycled on harsh
terrains of Pulau Ubin and saw many hikers from
other skools doing OBS. Next year is my turn.
It was fun and cool and entertaining.
I had a great time. Reached home at abt
11.30pm and found out that everyone's
still awake. Haha..awesome & hawt!
TAG ME!!!
that's all
posted @ 3:13 PM