TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

24 February 2008

Band Competition is in 48 days time which is like 48 minutes.

I want that gold with honours.
Bukit Panjang Military Band must be the best band.
We must fight against Deyi Band, Bowen Band and Tanjonk Katong band.
But the most strongest competitor is ourselves.

I willing to wadever it takes to get that award.


***


When I read the post at the percussion blog,
I realised that there is so much more to do
and so little time left.

I need to choreograph more unique and entertaining
cymbals stunts.
I must not be weak or be weaken by others.
I must do my best even though I'm tired.

I need to be sure of myself.
For now, I'm only 45 percent there.

My other partner, you better work yourself harder.
I'm threatening you now.
You better show that you are willing to achieve the best.
I'm not going to let you jeopardize me even if
you have no intentions or what so ever.
I'm going to make damn sure that
both of us are in it to win this competition.

Maybe you don't realise how important
this competition is for me and the section
as well as the band.

Buck up.

posted @ 4:18 PM


+ + +