over! However, I don't think I did a great job at it. I
mean, I didn't give the best shot yet lah...
English Language A2 - B3
Malay 2nd Language A1
Elementary Mathematics C5 - C6
Combined Sciences (Chemistry & Physics) A2
Combined Humanities (Social Studies & Elective English Literature) A2
Design And Technology A1 - B3
L1R5 = about 7 to 12 points (maybe?)
However this is actually what I wanted =)
8 Subjects Combinations + MEP or AEP
English Language A2
Malay 2nd Language + Malay Literature A1
Elementary Mathematics B4 to C6
Pure Biology A1
Pure Chemistry A2 - B3
Pure Physics A2 - B3
Combined Humanities (Social Studies & Elective English Literature) A1
Economics A2 or History A1
Music or ART 'O' Level
L1R5 = 7 to 10 points (if i could!)
Haha...basically I wanted triple science course with
no double maths (sux) and no geography =)
AHHhhhhhHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh
end-of-speech
.............................................................................................................................