TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

21 March 2008

I watched Step Up 2 The Streets today.
Man, it was awesome =)


The subway dance was very much amusing and cool. I like that subway scene.

The stunning trampoline scene when they bounce all over the dance floor. Neat sia.

There's this horny dance of the song The Way I Are. Haha, damn funny.

Then there's this MSA video which was superb. Can't believe they put a fish inside an electric socket. 410 were damn mad. Serves them right for throwing Andy out.

The Grand Finale when they danced in the rain was the bomb. I mean it was so cool. Sophisticated yet stylistic. Th synchronizations was damn good.

Other than that, I also learn some lessons. The coda. We need courage, trust and teamwork to achieve our goals. In this movie, the teamwork and bond was strong and therefore they achieved their goals.

In my case, band competition is coming. We need to work together as a section to get what we want or more importantly what we deserved. We just got to work it together and focus and give our 100%.

Is like a shotgun left with only one shell [bullet] we've got to aim and shoo
t to that thing which we really want but at the same time we need to bear in mind that there's only a single shot and we need to use it to the fullest. The biggest goal is not to keep it from falling. Band Comp here we come!

Overall it's awesome.

Both the first and second are great movies.
Maryland School of Arts rox!
Bukit Panjang Military Band rox [even more]!
Where real talents are discovered.

This is THE shit, haha.

okay i'm done.

posted @ 6:37 PM


+ + +