Wong Xiao Ling!!!!!
Sometimes it really bothers me. I know you wanted to tell me to do better and stuff like that.
The thing is, the approach you've given me was unbelievable. And because of that, I got damn mad. Plus, there was absolutely nothing wrong to see Deyi band.
Half of the reason is because of you while the other half is about me. Actually what you said was true. So, I can't really blame or get angry over you all the time.
The words I said yesterday were based on my anger.
If you really want me to do better, then you should start encouraging me as well as others. And if you don't have anything better to say, you might as well keep quite. I'm pretty much pissed off and offended of what you said.
I think I'll be okay now, after thinking back of what Mr Tom said to the band.
Nothing can be achieved by arguing and stuff like that.
It's a team effort.
And there's no I in TEAM
Together Everyone Achieve More, that's TEAM
Actually I was only angry with XL.
Not with the rest of you even though
you people were rubbing salt to the wound [haha].
Oh well, peace now.