Wish I could prove I love you. I am sorry but I need you.
21 May 2008
HAPPY 21st Birthday Zahidah!!
Last Sunday 18 May, my family and I attended a BBQ party at a condo. We enjoyed it. It ended quite late. We all had loads of fun barbecuing & partying. The heat from the pit made me sweat. It was a blast though. The next day Monday, Vesak Day, thus it's a public holiday yeah...
The cake was super big & delicious.
Best friends forever? [aka BFF] Below, this lady was damn funny. She screamed & shout every time poppers & balloons burst. Haha. Haha. Like I said, the cake was damn satisfying & super delicious. The taste enlightened me lol. Haha. It's from Secret Recipe =)
Below, I took this picture in class! Haha. Aaron & Wan Ting XD
***
Oh man, Pinxiu & Ayu are now at Pahang enjoying their summer camp. I miss them alot. They'll be back till Friday. Wish you people & other west spring percussionist good luck & have a safe journey there okay. Enjoy yourselves. Miss you people =)
The percussion video to qualify for the Finals was not really a success but it turn out fine, okay-okay. Today band stopped half-way & I don't know for wad reason. HuiYi's the next Section Leader where as the Assistant Section Leader is Jin Mei. Maybe not confirm.
Well that's all.
tomorrow get back report book. i see ya when i see ya love pinxiu & ayu alot.