TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

24 May 2008

Yeah it's my first day of my summer vacation.

I already completed all three Chemistry homeworks even though there's still a few questions which I didnt attempt. Halfway finishing my Design & Technology homework. By today I should finish it.
I also started my drafts & planning for the my English Writing Competition. Plus I started doing my Malay paper. So overall I'm hoping by Tuesday I should be able to finish three-quarters of my homework. I still got 5 maths paper to do.

Oh yeah, Ayu & Pinxiu are back from camp.
They're back in Singapore.
Yay! Plus, I maybe seeing them on Mon.

Two more weeks & I'm off to OBS
Outward Bound Singapore. A five-day
challenging camp course. And I also know
who is my partner as well as which group I'm in.
I'm looking forward to it.

Plus the first day of camp falls on my birthday
2nd June. I'm seriously going to celebrate my birthday
at an ulu camp site. Haha. Before that I'm celebrating with
my family as well as my other friends. Ayu & PX? Haha.

That's all.
Wad you want more?
Later lah.
Now I very tired.
Early in the morning I do homework etc.
Damn tired.
I SAY LATER I POST AGAIN
can wait right?
I know you people always kpo want to know about my life etc
Always keep reading my blog
Don't try to deny it okay!

Haha. Joking. We all love jokes.

drumzann

posted @ 8:41 AM


+ + +