TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

11 May 2008

Well, today went for religious class & played a game with the teacher, the lesson was so much fun & interesting. My class ended at 10.30am & reached home abt 11pm & now I'm blogging.

OH SHOOT!!!!

[change the 'OO' to 'I']


My Chemistry was superbly well done. However my friend Aaron said that I screw up my Physics. My total combined Science marks is gonna drop like hell. Nonetheless, there will me a moderation meaning the marks will be combined with Common Test 1 marks. I hope it will pull up the total marks. I hope I at least get a B3. Oh, god please help me. Hope for the best, prepare for the worse.

Anyway, tmr I'm getting back every single exam paper results. I just hope for the best lah.

English Langauge- I already knew my marks, 63 /100 which is a B3 and 3rd in Level.

English Literature- I'm aiming for at least an A2.

Malay Language- I'm aiming for an A2 [hello!!! it's my 2nd language!!]

Combined Sciences- I'm aiming for B3 [hope my physics' marks is not a single digit]

Social Studies- Just give me an A2. Please Ms Rashidah & Ms Tay!!

E Maths- B4 [I really want get a B4 but it seems so hard sometimes]

Design & Technology- I already knew my marks, 51/100 [how i wished it was 71]

So far my I have not failed any papers yet. Oh yes, there will be blood...i mean bloody tears in the classrooms tomorrow. Okay that's all, I see ya when I see ya.

Love px & ayu haha.

drumzann


posted @ 11:29 AM


+ + +