27 May 2008
Oh my god, seriously I don't know what's happening to my phone! My Nokia N-Series N73 is pissing me off. It's crazy like hell. On and off, on and off. I just bought the phone last year October. Is only about 8 months, not even a year. Why is it so crazy!!!?? I'm so sick and tired. I've been having this problem since last month. Now it's gotten worse. Somebody help me! Ayu, PX?!! Anybody. Haiz..
Oh by the way, I watched many movies online lately. Scary Movie 2 Scary Movie 3 [watched it twice coz it is so damn funny =)] Scary Movie 4 Iron Man Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of Crystal Skull Sex And The City sitcom [so far watched up to Episode 6]
Okay that's all. Gotta bounce. Later tonight going Causeway to fix my phone. It's super duper irritating. I need my handphone!!! I must have my handphone. Is the only entertainment thing I got other than my internet. Oh god please help me.
drumzann
posted @ 5:02 PM
+ + +
|