TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

28 June 2008

Today I went exercising with Mike at CCK park from nine to twelve. It was hott sweat & I felt damn good after jogging & running around the park for about 2 rounds and walked nearly 4 rounds. Thanx Mike for accompanying me. Apparently Xiong is always busy with his Literature lessons and so, he did not follow us.

***

Right after the jog I need to meet up with my classmates to get some stuff for the school bazaar. I quickly changed and rushed to CCK train station. I was late by 3 minutes, I was suppose to meet them at 1.30pm sharp. However, the rest also came late so no big deal. There were Mus, Zac, Sya2, Zirah, Ain, Daus, GW & Me. Apparently Aaron who did not come and was suppose to come was holding on to the money, the class fund, to spend on the stuffs we needed.

Aaron, you watch out this Monday. I swear I called your house phone personally since you don't have a cell phone to inform you about today's programme. If you cannot or did not want to come, you should have at least inform somebody and I can take the money from you yesterday. However though, when I tried calling your house, your brother, pathetically said you went out since morning which is unbelievable. We even went to your block to find you. Whatever the case is, we did not buy anything coz we had no money. End of story. You be prepared this Monday.

Right after that, since Mr. Aaron was not there and we had not enough cash for the school bazaar stuffs, we then went to Jurong Point and ate Mac. I mean, we're all sick and tired of Lot One THE Shopper's Mall Mac coz it's THE boring Mac ever, so we decided to have a change.


***

Now is the time for some photo marathon.

THE PHOTOS ARE ONLY FOR FUN & LAUGHING MATTER. PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND THEM AS SOMETHING ELSE. THANK YOU.

I was feeling damn crazy & superbly high today.
So don't mind me k. Haha.



The Sotong [Squid] Photos:

See that 'sotong' [squid] look on my face.


The Funny Photos:


The Cool Photos:


The Too Hot, Too Sexy Photos:

***

So yeah did cha enjoy the photos? Coz it's never gonna happen again.

And I got slap by Zirah Once and by Mus nearly 4 times for nothing. Okay, maybe I insulted them lightly but hey, it's not right to treat me like that in public you dodos!! Haha.


see ya around
take care

drumzann

posted @ 10:26 PM


+ + +