TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

07 June 2008


2nd June was the first day of my OBS.
And it was my birthday too.

Thanx to Ayu who send me a quick birthday message =)

Thanx to Pinxiu for the birthday present =)

Thanx to the whole of Cheng Ho watch for
singing me the Happy Birthday song & wishing me too =)

Thanx to everybody who wished me =)

Love you people alot. Haha.


Yesterday I just got back from my OBS camp. I did many super duper fun awesome cool stuff & activities with my group called Cheng Ho. It was a fun and memorable experience which I will never forget.The course has taught me a lot in teamwork, self-reliant, being independent, communication & cooperation between one another. I will always remember to apply these skills in my life, my future. And now, the experience:

First Day
  • I mixed along quite well with my group mates. We played some ice-breaking games. Self-introduction to one another. Kayaking & Pitching Tent We practiced Kayaking & capsizing. Thanks to ZeTong and Chin Yee for trying to rescue us but in the end they also capsized. Now, there's two capsized kayaks. And then Ting Hui & Jing Ren came to the rescue. Thanks to you two for saving us all! It was hard. We practiced kayaking for nearly 3 hours. Enjoyed myself. Pitching tent was easy because I got experience way back when I was in Primary 5, the same tent model.
Second Day
  • We talk about goals and dreams. Everybody was more outspoken & willing to voice out their views and opinions. We went for trekking. I was the 'so called' navigator. We trekked for 1.6 km starting from campsite 1 to campsite 2. It was tiring and had lots of mosquitoe bites. We also did some Belaying Practice to prepare us for Land Expedition. Later at night, we went to the dark tunnel. We had to fix puzzle pieces which was jumble up like crazy. The tunnel was cramp up and I am a claustrophobic [afraid of small spaces]. Oh well, it's over. Dinner was nice as it was catered food.
The Tunnel
see those tubes =)


Third Day
  • Third day was the beginning of Land expedition. Me & Hanjun did the Triple D and since there was enough time, I did the Pampered Pole with Ze Tong. I was not really afraid of heights. It took me 30 mins to reach the top of Triple D [see below] and less than 15 mins to reach the top of Pampered Pole. When both of us reached the top, we shouted "Cheng Ho". The feeling was nice. Overall, it was super exciting & challenging as well. After that we went for Scavenger Hunt quest. The distance was about 4.3 km. We trekked 4.3 km!! Cool.

Fourth Day
  • After Scavenger Hunt, we didnt get to bath. Instead, we plan for Sea Expedition. We had to back all the way to campsite 2. We started at around 7 am and finished at 5pm. We paddle around Pulau Ubin island which is 15 km in total. Took us about 10 hours to complete. Super tiring yet it was worth the feeling. Damn proud lah. Didn't get sea sick at all. My kayak partner, Nisa, was the best. Thanx alot!
Kayak the around the whole island [below]

  • After cleaning up, Jeremiah Chin Yee & Me went to cook dinner. I made the vegetable soup with the help of Chin Yee. Damn nice =) Jeremiah's cooking skills are good. The food tasted great. We all had a good sleep. My whole body was aching and in pain - so I really wanted to get some sleep.
Fifth Day
  • Farewell Outward Bound Singapore. We took many photos. Exchanged emails and contact number. My instructor, Pei Lee, was the best. Throughout the camp she has been super supportive and guess wad, she's the youngest instructor. She's awesome. I'm gonna miss her.
CHENG HO

RAWK ON!!!!


Farewell Pulau Ubin, I see you soon.
Hello Singapore!

Took more photos in the boat.
But it was a pity, Cheng Ho separated into
two different boats =(

Brina, Chin Yee, Ting Hui & Susu
and below, the one on the right is Pei Lee.

Nisa, the relax & patient, with Ze Tong.
Me & Jeremiah, the most damn funniest
and entertaining person
ever!

Me & Ze Tong, awesome person lah.
Me & Chin Yee, the super cool girl.

Me & Aaron =)

Harrison, Me & Ting Hui.
Ting Hui & Chin Yee.

Brina, the best, & Chin Yee.
Me & Hanjun, great helper =)

Me & XiaoYu, the strong-determined girl!
Don't Give Up!


After that, I went for lunch with SiYing & Chin Yee [above] at MacDonalds Lot 1. Food never tasted so good. The whole journey from Punggol to Choa Chu Kang was about 1 and a half hour. We ate and talk for nearly 45 mins and then went home. Thanx Si Ying & Chin Yee for accompanying me.


Jeremiah

Ze Tong

Nisa

Xiao Yu

Brina

Ting Hui

Susu

Chin Yee

Han Jun

Adila

Jing Ren

Harrison

Zhi Cong

Wei Ling

I will always remember you people.
Cheng Ho rawks forever.
I see ya when school reopens.
Gonna miss you people though.
Thanks a lot for everything.
Take care and loves.

Seriously being prejudice suck. And now,


I get to know each of you even more,


I
now understand what each of you are made of.


I learn to understand each of you more.


Always remember the good wolf


and not the bad wolf. And I also learn one more


thing from either Brina or Ze Tong



"Self-praise is no praise but utter disgrace"



Certificate Of Completion

That's all for OBS.

By the way, I'm learning Chinese Online.
So far I know these:

ni hao ma
wo hen hao, xie xie ni
wo de peng yo
zao sheng hao
min tian jian
ni e ma
zou hao
hui tou jian
dui pu qi
bu ke qi

i tell you, chinese aint easy.
it takes time.
difficult sia.

I dunno why I want learn.
It's probably because everybody was speaking Chinese in the group at camp and so it kinda motivated me to speak and understand Chinese. And since I'm a mix-blood, I should learn Chinese too =) and Nisa understand Chinese!!

Okay that's all.
See ya when I see ya people.
byez.

posted @ 8:17 AM


+ + +