12 June 2008
Today went for band. From early morning 8.30am till the late afternoon 5.30pm. The show was cool. So far so good kinda thing.
After that I rushed to meet Zheng Wei to borrow his green house tee. I was late for three minutes! Haha. Thanx ZW for the tee. I return you on the farewell party day okay.
After that I coincidently met Yong Xiong [west spring] inside the LRT. Apparently even though we both live in the same flat, it's super rare for us to bump to each other. Haha. We talked okay. Talk about this and that. Many stuffs.
Percussion competition is just around the corner. We've gotta work hard. At least even if we could not get first position, try to aim for second. I'm sure we can do it. BP Drummers jia you! Sunday is the day. Left with only 2 days to practice. I'm really gonna chiong until Sunday.
Chat with Aisyah, who is now still in Australia, on MSN today. She super enjoying herself there lah. Haha. Wah, wished I could go to Australia. Wait, no, I want go Korea!!! Haha. See Rain & Super-Junior & Winter Sonata!! Haha. Take care Aisyah! See ya soon =)
That's all. The world better be prepared. BP Drummers are on it.
see ya
drumzann
posted @ 9:05 PM
+ + +
|