TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

02 July 2008

Will things changed?
Will it be the same?
Will conversations be dry?
Will eye contact mean nothing?

I don't know.
I feel damn embarrassed.
I feel damn stoopid.
I feel like an idiot.

If I had knew any better, I wouldn't
have let anything out. I really
hate the feeling now. This feeling.
Butterflies in my stomach and the
aftermath of having to say those
three words.

People say that a loving person is
not a sin. However, why does the
feeling of guilt arouse when one is
expressing one's feeling.
Is it wrong?
Is it a shameful thing?
Does it sounds wrong?
Will it do wrong?

I shall wait.
Wait.
Shut up.
And wait.

that's all for today
I feel useless and
disappointed right now.

drumzann

upfront, I really hated
heartbreaks & rejections.
Truthfully, I suck at
relationship, but I tried.

I'm going to be moody tomorrow.
Don't know about band though.
Passing by eclipse is the last thing.
I can't. Too sad.

And the next person who's
gonna discriminate me tomorrow
in any form, whether verbal or physical,
you watch out- be it in band or school.
I had enough of people destroying my
mood yesterday and today.



posted @ 11:19 PM


+ + +