TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

29 August 2008

Happy Teacher's Day

Bukit Panjang Govt.

High School Rawks!

Random Photos

Since my mum is a student care teacher.
She also received many presents & gifts too.
Haha. I'm definitely going to enjoy them.


Class 3A Photos

Everybody had a great time. Super fun.
Super happening. There were awesome
food and of course great company. Every
body had a good time there. Thanks to
Aaron for organizing the stuff for the class.


The queue was very long I suppose.
However, many cut queue lol.

Which want to eat first arh?
walao.
haha.

Marcus busy preparing some stuff.
Good food. Damn nice.

Mus & Zac [above]
Mus & Yili [below]
so shy what for?

Me & Sya-sya.
There were also table tennis matches happening.
Apparently Eugene & Bryan were pretty good. I
dont know why everybody is into ping pong.
Is it coz of the Beijing Olympics?? Hahaha.


Too bad sepak takraw wasnt part of the
Olympic games. But everybody had fun
playing it. Some use the sepak takraw
as a soccer ball. Very very fun & cool.

Hazirah & Zac [above] writing Teacher's Day
messages to Miss Deborah Meyer. And below
is the final product of the card. A super huge
card. Nicely done. Miss Meyer loved it.



The whole class did not take the 'class'
photo together. It's okay. Miss Meyer
really enjoyed her time there with us.

Happy Teacher's Day to:

Miss Deborah Meyer
Mr Jack Tan
Miss Lee Sok Fun
Mdm Teoh Soo Sim
Miss Zizi
Mrs Selvi
Mr Tom Chan
Mr Lim Jun Sheng
and many more.

And and Mr Jack Tan came back to BP.
I miss him. I loved his lessons. And this
Sunday he's going back to Sydney to
continue his studies. Four more years. I
wish him all the best and jiayou Mr Jack!

And I went back to Lianhua primary. Saw
my teachers. I miss you people. Saw my ex
primary school friends. Haniff, Ain Amira, Hafiz,
Nabilah, Harun, Nano, Faiz, Istigfar, Reina, Nadiah,
Khairunisah, Wei Jiet, Ariel, Shermaine, Kai Sheng
and many more. I love you people. Miss you peeps.

And and Crystal, my percussion junior, is from
Lianhua too. Saw her there as well.

To all the teachers out there who have guided me
one way or another, I wish you people a very
Happy Teacher's Day

To all my friends out there, no matter where you
are, I wish you people a very very happy one week
vacation. Enjoy yourself and take care. I see ya in
a week's time. More than that though.

To all my muslim friends especially Hazirah, Sya-Sya,
Firdaus, Irfan, Zakiah & Musfirah, I wish you peeps
Happy Fasting Month okay. Selamat menyambut bulan
Ramadhan. I see you people soon.

And and Haifaa, Ayu is my friend. I didnt know that
you know her that she know you too. Haha.

okay that's all people
it's end of term bash!
enjoy okay!

see ya
take care

drumzann





posted @ 8:27 PM


+ + +