TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

27 August 2008

I watched

Le Grand Chef

It is a Korean movie about two chefs
fighting against one another to be the
top chef in the royal household. It
really moved me. The determination
and endurance to keep on fighting, to
come up with the best dishes. It is more
than just food. The movie actually
encouraged me. I mean you can apply
what you see and learn from this movie
to your daily life.

And because of Le Grand Chef, I missed
the second telecast of the Closing Ceremony
Beijing Olympics 2008. Ah crap. I suppose
I have to watch it at youtube or some
website.

And and I did not go for band today.
Do not ask why. Ask band. Ask them.
Lately I am experiencing some real
haywire mood swings. I do not know
why. Confusion and complications.
Like I said, no more emo post is going
to be posted in Drumzann's blog.

that's all people

drumzann

posted @ 9:11 PM


+ + +