03 August 2008
Tags Replied
Ayu: I damn happy you tagged my blog. Haha. No more emo lah. Yay! You tagged. Okay don't talk nvm but can text mxg you? Haha. See ya around.
Xiong: Wad LOL? Ayu finally tag my blog okay!
Weiteck: It's a korean song by Rain. The song was from this drama called Full House.
Namira: Haha, it won't happen again. Lol. I'm never doing that again. And yeah it was funny though.
Nurul: Ummmm okay. I not gay. I only zann. Haha. No more vids for the time-being. Yeah, I deleted the video coz it was very bad of me.
Mike: I did the indian accent on purpose. Yay, finally got a new pc. And I don't know any drummers from cckps.
Xiong: Okay the video was just for fun. And I purposely did the indian accent. And my pc is fixed for now. Okay I will link you.
Matthew: Haha thanx. It rawks LOL. YuanLi: Okay thanx. Not cool lah. Very bad of me. Aaron: Wow? Okay thanx. LOL. Brendon: Haha. Thanx. Okay, I shall interview you soon. Jianhui!!!!: Haha, yeah re-linked. Lydia: Re-linked.
Finally I can start blogging and do my stuffs again. After two weeks of not being in the online world. Even though I have this new pc, I lost all my pictures, songs and files from the previous pc. I'm super sad lah. All my OBS, West-Spring, Primary School, Sec 1 2 3, School Events photos are all gone away. Lost so many data. I should have bought an external hard disk.
Anyway recently about the Literature Video, thanx for all the comments. It's very heart-warming and encouraging in some sense. However, I'm not going to publish such materials any more. I'm sure to do better in literature for the common test.
My English & Malay orals were pretty okay. I got 33 out of 40 for my Malay oral. I know I can do better but it aint happening. I don't know how bad or good I did for my English though.
And and Olympic games are starting very soon. The opening ceremony is this friday! I'm really want to feel and live the moment. Wth? Haha.
Friday is also National Day Celebration at BP. Damn excited as the band is playing the National Anthem even though it aint confirm yet. I'm playing the bassdrum and I'm proud of it okay. Sat is National Day. Sunday is the marathon day at Sentosa!!! Looking forward to the following week very much.
Yesterday, Sat, celebrated Marcus & Firdaus birthday at Silk Hua's sis Mayspring condo. Super fun & enjoyable. Zirah, Zac, Gwen Stefani, Vivian, Ah Huat, Mus, Aaron, Yun Shuang, Felicia, Zhen Linh, Yu Feng, Ain, Khai and Silk Hua's bro were all super happening. Enjoyed myself like hell. Played some awesome badminton & table tennis as well. Happy Birthday to Firdaus and Marcus. Be proud to be 15 okay.
And I'm having a hard time trying to get the photos uploaded. God, please help my nokia. Photos later, okay people. I'm just happy & thankful that I have a working pc now. Let me enjoy first. Oh yeah, I'm sick also. Get me well soon XD
Jianhui!!!! Stand in front of me again and I'm sure to hit you with my bassdrum. Haha. You want accident to happen is it? Lol. And I re-linked ya already. See ya around.
Jeremiah, you got LG Viewty never tell me. Haha. I'm changing to that phone very soon.
Well that's all people. See ya. Take care.
Thanx to all who tagged. Ayu, Mike, Xiong. Haha.
drumzann IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted @ 11:12 AM
+ + +
|